6943 Illinois Rd. Ludington, MI 49431
(Click Image to View Gallery)
This spacious family-friendly home located on Hamlin Lake-South Bayou consists of a very large living room with a wall of windows overlooking the water and sliding glass doors to a large welcoming deck. A fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliance including a microwave to make meal preparation more enjoyable. Everyone can gather around the table for meals or enjoy them on the patio table on the outside deck. The lower level is an excellent area for the kids to gather and play games or get some alone time from the parents.
Our home is furnished with tasteful welcoming decor and all the comforts of home.
♦ 2018 Updates ♦
We have been working for months now on several updates for our guests this summer.
- A new sea wall is under construction. We will be replacing the wood sea wall with a steel wall. This will be a great improvement!!
- The lower level is being revamped! All windows have been replaced. The kitchenette has been removed, all walls have been painted, new ceiling with recessed lighting and new carpet has been installed. The laundry room has also been repainted, new carpet and ceiling with recessed lighting along with a new he washer & dryer.
- On the mail level, the stairway railing will be replaced. I am sure I will come up with additional items to do prior to our first guest arrives..thanks to Pinterest:)
- We spent weeks last fall planting new perennials in the landscape so fingers crossed…we have beautiful flowers throughout the summer.
The Main Floor of our Home Consists of:
- A large living room, overlooking the water, offers a large comfortable sectional and a 42″ HDTV with cable and DVD player
- Dining room table plus a bar top table provides seating for twelve. Patio also offers additional seating
- 3 bedrooms – 1 bedroom with a king bed and 2 bedrooms with queen beds
- 2 Full baths each with a shower/tub combination
- Glass patio doors in the living room and dining area lead out to the large deck overlooking the water.
The Lower Level of our Home Consists of:
- Newly renovated living room with sofas and a 32″ HDTV and DVD player
- Trundle with 2-twin beds
- 1 Bedroom with a queen bed and 2 full size beds
- 1 Full bath with shower/tub combination
- Laundry room including new HE washer & dryer
- Great views overlooking Hamlin Lake – South Bayou and a walk-out to the water
Dishes, Glassware, Barware, Silverware, Knife Set, Serving Dishes & Platters, Cooking Utensils, Keurig, Coffee Maker with Filters, Toaster, Hand Mixer, Ninja Blender, Crock Pot, Electric Griddle, Electric Frying Pan, Cutting Boards, Baking Sheets, Cupcake Pans & Cooling Racks, Cooking Pots/Pans, Dishwasher, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, and Electric Stove with Glass Cooktop.
For Those with Little Ones, We Thought of You and Included:
Pack n’ Play, Highchair Booster, Bibs, Sippy Cups, Plates, Bowls and Silverware, DVD Movies, Board & Card Games.
Sundry Items Included:
7-Dishwasher Pods, Hand Soap for Kitchen and Bathrooms, Dish Soap, 7-Laundry Pods & Fabric Sheets, 7-Garbage Bags, 3 Rolls Paper Towels, 3 Rolls Toilet Paper for each Bathroom, Tissues, Flour, Sugar, Basic Spices, Salt & Pepper
Other Items Included:
WIFI throughout the home, Gas Grill, Charcoal Grill, Hair Dryer in each bath, Iron & Ironing Board, All Bed Linens & Bathroom Towels, Beach Towels, Beach Bags, Steel Fire Pit for Bonfires
Boat House – Lake Access:
- A covered boat house is on the property and available for your use during your stay
- To gain access to Hamlin Lake from the South Bayou, you will need to go under two bridges. We have a 2000 Four Winns 180 Horizon open bow boat and we are able to float through both bridges without any issues. The dimensions of our boat is LOA 18′, Beam 7′ 7″ and Total Height 4’9″, Bridge Clearance w/o Arch 3’9″.
- 2 Kayaks and 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Row Boat with Oars
- NOTE: Please bring your own life jackets. All water devices must be used at your own risks. Ludington Hideaway does not assume any liability.